Whether you are in the beginning stages of building your CBD brand or expanding your product line, the foundation of your product development will be selecting premium oils. There are many choices out there and knowing how to shop for high quality wholesale CBD oil products and services can help you make choices that will catapult your brand to success. Let’s take a look at some key points for how to shop for wholesale CBD.
The Importance of CBD Quality, Consistency and Traceability
In order to assure that your line of CBD products maintain a consistent standard of premium quality it is imperative, when partnering with a wholesale CBD oil supplier, to vet their commitment and delivery of:
- Premium quality CBD oil from a premium USA grown hemp source
- Consistent quality bulk CBD oils and cannabinoid ingredients carefully extracted with the highest quality extraction methods and technology
- Full third party testing on each product
- Trackable chain of custody or Traceability
Wholesale CBD companies, like LaurelCrest, developed their business to provide their customers with only the highest quality, fully traceable, Seed to Sale regulatory compliance products that you and your brand can trust.
The Advantage Of Working With A Full Service Wholesale CBD Company
Not all wholesale CBD companies are alike when it comes to high quality brand development and custom services. Full service wholesale CBD companies that have specialized as Global CBD solutions providers have the expertise and full range of infrastructure and partnerships that can provide your brand with both quality custom products and the guidance to grow your brand.
When crafting your brand’s products you can have the advantage of custom blending services that include ingredient options such as:
- Wholesale Full Spectrum THC Compliant Oils (.3% THC or less) that contain minor cannabinoids and are an ideal solution for a variety of applications like skin care, edibles and pain relief products.
- Wholesale Broad Spectrum Non-Detectable THC Oils that contain below .1% THC non-detectable traces by most labs. These non-detectable THC oils are perfect for brands that are committed to developing products for people and pets that remove the concern for any traceable amounts of THC, such as children, the elderly or people that are drug tested.
- Access to bulk minor cannabinoids like bulk CBG, bulk CBC and bulk CBN oils that can be custom blended to craft unique CBD products for your brand.
LaurelCrest also supplies a full menu of wholesale hemp terpenes that add earthy aromas of citrus and tobacco as well as provide therapeutic help for pain, stress, recovery and more. Available hemp terpenes include:
- (E) Beta Caryophyllene
- Alpha Pinene
- Beta Pinene
- 1,8 Cineole
- Delta 3 Carene
LaurelCrest is committed and passionate about helping you design your unique business, products and brand with the best of the best in hemp products and services. Our team is looking forward to connecting with you to explore the ways in which we can offer our products and services to make YOUR CBD product line and brand visions a reality!
Contact us for further information and to join our community of successful CBD business owners and brands. We look forward to meeting you!
Also, we would love to hear from you with any questions or feedback in the comment section below!